Binh Duong is not really famous as a destination for tourism but an industrialized province with high economic growth rate. But if you are looking for a place for your picnic or camping on weekends, but you are afraid of driving for a long distance way, Binh Duong is one of the best choice for you. As a dynamic and growing city, Binh Duong is well-known for its commercial complex center but there is no shortage of places to serve your entertainment needs.
Binh Duong has been made a strong impression in the hearts of international friends. Not only impressed by the dynamic economic development. Binh Duong is also known for its rich history, diverse culture, with many common features blending into history and culture of the South land but it still retains its own unique features, making an impression that is hard to fade in the heart of every citizen.
Until now, the achievements that Binh Duong province has gained are not only due to the dynamic development of the economy, the open investment environment but also the skillful hands and creative minds of the Binh Duong people, they have made the traditional handicraft products are both beautiful and fine. These products has given meaningful transnational messages to the world. Binh Duong is famous for skilful craftworks villages: ceramics and pottery, wooden shoe, wood sculpture, lacquer, etc. If you are curious about how to make these stuffs manually, you should pay a visit to Binh Duong Province.
The best time to visit Binh Duong province:
Binh Duong province has a mild year-round climate so you can travel here at any time of the year. If you want to go to the fruit season to enjoy the flavor of the Southern fruit, you should go from May to August. Besides, you can visit on the 15th day of the first lunar month. to enjoy the Ba Pagoda Festival. It is considered one of the largest cultural festival in Binh Duong province
At times, Binh Duong can be affected by the rainy season, especially from July to September, so if you plan to come here, you should check the weather in advance to make sure that the trip can go smoothly.
How to get there ?
Binh Duong has National Highway No. 13 and many provincial roads that link to surround provinces. Thu Dau Mot Town is 30km from Ho Chi Minh City, 1,740km from Hanoi, 129km from Tay Ninh and 40km from Dong Nai.
From Ho Chi Minh city, it takes about 30 minutes to drive so you can easily move to Binh Duong by the following means:
- By motorbike: The road is easy to go, so traveling by the motorcycle will be a great choice for your trip.
Route: You can start at Binh Trieu Bridge / Saigon Bridge then heading to Highway 13 – Highway 14 through Binh Duong Province.
- By Train: You also choose the train, the ticket price just about VND10,000 from Sai Gon to Di An, Binh Duong province.
- By bus: From Ho Chi Minh City, there are many buses and coaches to Binh Duong. You can catch at Ben Thanh market, Western Bus Station or East Bus Station. There are many bus routes to Binh Duong, such as 7, 616, 618, … Also, you can easily catch the bus to turn back Ho Chi Minh city in Binh Duong stops.
Transportation in Binh Duong province :
You can travel by taxi if you want to be quick,convenient and safe but motorbikes are still the most perfect means of transportation, both free and to save both. You can rent a motorbike at your hotels or motels with the price of VND100,000 – 150,000 / a day. But make sure that you are an excellent driver because you know, it’s very hard for foreginers to travel by motorbike in Vietnamese traffic. Especially, there are many factories in Binh Duong, it means there are many trucks in highway.
- The tourism spots of Binh Duong are far apart and not on the same route. To avoid going around, you should plan your destinations accordingly.
- The road to Binh Duong is mainly a highway, it is quite sunny, so remember to wear a jacket, mask and sunscreen. Remember to follow the Vietnam traffic law because the road to Binh Duong has many traffic police station and it is dangerous. It will be very annoying if you have an unexpected accident.
- If you decide to stay, you should contact and book your hotel in advance.
If you are feeling suffocating and want to go somewhere on the weekend, Binh Duong is a good choice for you. Hope you have a great trip!
View all Place to go
GET LOST IN PHU AN BAMBOO VILLAGE
GET LOST IN PHU AN BAMBOO VILLAGE, BINH DUONG PROVINCE Located in Binh Duong Province’s Ben Cat Commune, away 35 kilometers from Ho Chi Minh City, Phu An Ecological Bamboo Museum and Botanical Reserve, also known as the “Phu An Bamboo Village”, is one of the biggest bamboo museums in Southeast Asia. Until now, bamboo […]