GET LOST IN PHU AN BAMBOO VILLAGE
GET LOST IN PHU AN BAMBOO VILLAGE,
BINH DUONG PROVINCE
Phu An Bamboo Village
Benefits of bamboo in Vietnamese people’s life – Eco-friendly materials in the future.
- In Vietnam wars: During the war, Vietnamese people sharpened bamboo trees to make weapons to fight against foreign invaders.
- Bamboo handicrafts
- Constructions and architectural structures
- Musical Instruments: Bamboo tree is also used to create many traditional instruments likes flutes, T’rung,… Tourist also see many unique instruments in Phu An Bamboo Village, of course.
- Food: In addition, bamboo tree has nutritional values as bamboo shoots are commonly found in Vietnamese kitchen.
What to do in Phu An Bamboo Village ?
- The Bamboo Reserve Area ( out door area): This is the main area of bamboo village with about 200 species dedicated for growing and preserving the original bamboo species of our country.
- Study area: In addition to providing an ecotourism site, the reserve is also a research center and laboratory for students and academics. Coming to the study area, you will be able to see the interesting products made from bamboo as well as learn about this tree through pictures and documentary.
- Visitors can rest on stones, rocks and boulders scattered throughout the garden while they enjoy local fruits and unwind to the chatter of the area’s local birds.
Tourists can ride bikes along shady roads that meander through the greenery or have a swim in the Chua Canal, a tributary of the Saigon River.
How to get there?
- Bamboo village is suitable for those who like to visit, learn, study about the bamboo.
- Due to the special characteristics of bamboo groves, there are many insects such as mosquitoes and ants in the bamboo museum area (outdoor area).
- Eat and Drink: If you want to eat at the bamboo village you need to book in advance.
- In the bamboo reserve, restaurant and travel services do not thrive so, you need to prepare water and food by yourself for a smooth ride.
- Always keep the general hygiene and absolutely do not litter!
- Address: 124, Route 774, Phu An commune, Ben Cat Dist, Binh Duong Privince
- Phone: +84 274 3580 717
- Ticket price: VND20,000/ a person
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
If you like our articles, please click the LIKE and SHARE button as a support for our next posts. If you have any questions, leave your comments below !
Exploring the “Kingdom” of Dragon Fruit in Binh Thuan, Vietnam
Binh Thuan is popular in generously serving guests with its unique, natural yields; tropical warm sunlight, long beaches lined with fine sand, lots of sea breezes and clear blue water. Binh Thuan also is given countless secluded streams, waterfalls and rapids are found in the primal forests in the West. Moreover, coming to Binh Thuan, visitors […]
TIPS to survive crossing the crazy street in Vietnam
TIPS to survive crossing the crazy street in Vietnam!!! In Vietnam, every street crossing is an adventure. One of the first instances of culture shock foreigner will get in Vietnam is when you step out of the airport and into Vietnamese street. They will be shocked by the continuos motorbike flow. It is no accident […]
Visiting Handmade Lanterns Village exist Half Century in Saigon
Handmade Lanterns Village have existed For A Half Century in Saigon. Lantern makers from the Phu Binh Lantern Village in Ward 5, District 11, HCM city are busy with orders making traditional cellophane lanterns to celebrate the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival. Although there are not households making traditional handmade lanterns as many as before, we are […]
DON’T KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AFTER EATING THIS FOOD !
DON’T KISS YOUR GIRLFRIEND AFTER EATING THIS FOOD ! That’s a funny warning of “Bun dau mam tom”- Fermented shrimp paste with fried tofu and rice vermicelli – The Smelliest Food in Vietnam. If “Sầu riêng”( durian) is the smelliest fruit in Vietnam, Fermented shrimp paste with fried tofu and rice vermicelli is known as […]
Dak Lak Province – The Capital of Vietnamese Coffee
Vietnam is the world’s second-largest coffee producer, but also one of the most obscure. Buon Ma Thuot city in Dak Lak province is known as the capital of Vietnamese coffee. This central highlands city is famous for its excellent coffee and numerous cafes. Unlike coffee exports from countries such as Brazil and Ethiopia, Vietnamese beans […]
LOST IN CRAFT HEAVEN – DAI QUANG MINH MARKET
LOST IN CRAFT HEAVEN – DAI QUANG MINH ( DISTRICT 5), SAIGON, VIETNAM Today, we visit District 5, known as “ China Town” laying in the middle of Saigon. Whether you are really craft addicts or not, let’s have a visit to Dai Quang Minh market – the craft supply market ( retail and wholesale ) in […]