GET LOST IN PHU AN BAMBOO VILLAGE
GET LOST IN PHU AN BAMBOO VILLAGE,
BINH DUONG PROVINCE
Phu An Bamboo Village
Benefits of bamboo in Vietnamese people’s life – Eco-friendly materials in the future.
- In Vietnam wars: During the war, Vietnamese people sharpened bamboo trees to make weapons to fight against foreign invaders.
- Bamboo handicrafts
- Constructions and architectural structures
- Musical Instruments: Bamboo tree is also used to create many traditional instruments likes flutes, T’rung,… Tourist also see many unique instruments in Phu An Bamboo Village, of course.
- Food: In addition, bamboo tree has nutritional values as bamboo shoots are commonly found in Vietnamese kitchen.
What to do in Phu An Bamboo Village ?
- The Bamboo Reserve Area ( out door area): This is the main area of bamboo village with about 200 species dedicated for growing and preserving the original bamboo species of our country.
- Study area: In addition to providing an ecotourism site, the reserve is also a research center and laboratory for students and academics. Coming to the study area, you will be able to see the interesting products made from bamboo as well as learn about this tree through pictures and documentary.
- Visitors can rest on stones, rocks and boulders scattered throughout the garden while they enjoy local fruits and unwind to the chatter of the area’s local birds.
Tourists can ride bikes along shady roads that meander through the greenery or have a swim in the Chua Canal, a tributary of the Saigon River.
How to get there?
- Bamboo village is suitable for those who like to visit, learn, study about the bamboo.
- Due to the special characteristics of bamboo groves, there are many insects such as mosquitoes and ants in the bamboo museum area (outdoor area).
- Eat and Drink: If you want to eat at the bamboo village you need to book in advance.
- In the bamboo reserve, restaurant and travel services do not thrive so, you need to prepare water and food by yourself for a smooth ride.
- Always keep the general hygiene and absolutely do not litter!
- Address: 124, Route 774, Phu An commune, Ben Cat Dist, Binh Duong Privince
- Phone: +84 274 3580 717
- Ticket price: VND20,000/ a person
- Opening Hours: Monday – Sunday from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
If you like our articles, please click the LIKE and SHARE button as a support for our next posts. If you have any questions, leave your comments below !
Cam Nam Village – Special Flavor of Hoi An ‘s Food
Mother Nature have given each area different amazing features. In Hoi An, Quang Nam Province, Viet Nam, we have little clams that contribute strongly to the world’s beauty and Vietnamese’ cusines and cultures. Hoi An – known as the town with the sparkling light of lanterns, old moss walls but rarely do the tourists know […]
How to buy and ride motorbike in Vietnam ?
Buying a motorbike in Vietnam and driving across S-shaped country for weeks is everyone’s dream, right? It is one of the best things you can do in Vietnam if you like riding motorbike. It is heard that it might be a mistake if you don’t ride a motorbike for traveling in Vietnam ( Of course, […]
Visiting Handmade Lanterns Village exist Half Century in Saigon
Handmade Lanterns Village have existed For A Half Century in Saigon. Lantern makers from the Phu Binh Lantern Village in Ward 5, District 11, HCM city are busy with orders making traditional cellophane lanterns to celebrate the upcoming Mid-Autumn Festival. Although there are not households making traditional handmade lanterns as many as before, we are […]
An Impression of the Cham Muslim Village’s Unique Culture in An Giang
Chau Doc District in An Giang Province is not only attracted by being the home to some of the largest ethnic Cham communities in Vietnam but also attracted by the unique cultural beauty of this land . This is an interesting country holiday destination for travelers who want to explore the rare culture and religion as […]
An Age-old Vietnamese Custom – Betel and Areca Culture of Southern Regions
Have you ever known betel and areca are used to start talking and help people become closer and more open with each other in Vietnamese custom ? In the past, age-old people in Vietnam also liked to chew betel leaves and areca nuts but now this habit is not much popular. Nowadays, betel leaves and […]
Trekking Bu Gia Map National Park – Youth And Nature Journey
Bu Gia Map National Park is a national park located in Binh Phuoc province, Vietnam. (South-eastern region). Don’t waste your youth anymore, why don’t pick up your backpack and go! According to survey results, the total area of 26,032 ha, in which the natural area is 21,476 ha, including 388 hectares of rich forest, 2,798 […]